Wednesday, October 3, 2012

'WYK, why are these posts all out of order and stuff?'

When I was working for the Gardai back during the Celtic Tiger, I was admonished not to speak about work to anyone outside of work. This also had the unfortunate side-effect of me not having as many photos as I would like from that time as well. Most photos I could only take when heads were turned or  when I was alone. Sometimes the weather or darkness was simply too much for any successful photography. At one point my camera had been confiscated. Other times I had to lend it out so the Gardai could copy the images for their own uses as well. I was stunned that very few Gards had their own digital camera aside from their mobile phone.

Well, eventually I noticed my brain was starting to leak as it filled up with information. So, I decided to write everything down before it all went down the drain, and it all is going to culminate in this blog. I'm just gettin' started.

No comments:

Post a Comment